Re: [Evolution] Disable header changing in IMAP?

Ahh, so you have spambayes downloading messages, then changing their headers, then re-uploading them?

Yes, it's what i've been trying to say =)

Don't run both clients at once I guess.  What you're doing is really nasty, you should do it on the server if thats what you want.  Evo has 'known issues' with some servers and multi-access to the same folders at the same time.

Yes, there problem doesn't exist, but that leave option a) no spam filtering or b) no email reading, not really good either way.

So yes, it would have saved alot of trouble if someone said this was a 'known issue' from the start, instead of telling my I didn't have my setup correct.  Are there any workarounds for these cases?  And what exactly is the root cause; if it's possible to alter source I can to solve the problem.

Last, I can tell spambayes to log all dialog with the IMAP server when it run, very handy to see what it's doing.  It there a way to enable it in evo that would help as well.  Barring that I can try with some tcpdump settings, but I'm not sure I would know the source app talking because the both log into the same server with the same account.

Mike