Re: [Evolution] Problem with reply and other stuff (OT)

ons, 2003-02-12 kl. 09:55 skrev Bill Hartwell:

Please stop Ccing me. I do not wish to be a part of this discussion any
longer. I have unsubscribed from the list for this very reason.

Gee, isn't it nice to know that one of the developers cares so much
about the program's users that he stomps off in a huff because we dare
to disagree with him?

He always did that. This time his boss hung him out and that was neither
conducive to sympathy for the boss, nor for Ximian. That's how Jeff felt
too. You may say what you like, but the fellow works his arse off trying
to please people - can't be a great job. As someone else said, the best
thing Ettore could have done, would have been to take him aside for a
pep talk on how to cope with difficult people.

Best,

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw

"Can anyone define 'modern enclitic
mediocrity' in terms of the Euro for me?"
- Billy the (Norwegian-Dutch) Cat, Feb '03

e-post:         tonni billy demon nl
www:            http://www.billy.demon.nl