[Evolution] Saving attachments annoyance

A vague annoyance is seen when saving an
attachment in an email.  When the save dialogue
box is presented it will be pointing at some directory
or other.  Typically I'll want to traverse to some
other directory and save there.

Unfortunately, as soon as I move away from the initial
directory, the suggested filename is removed from
the bottom filename box, and I have to either type
it in again, or copy it before traversing and
then paste it when positioned at the required directory.

This is in contrast with the MS clients which tend to
leave the filename untouched as directories are traversed.