Re: [Evolution] Problem with reply and other stuff (OT)

I happen to agree with the draft, but either way it still makes more
sense to put the cursor at the TOP of the message (even mutt does thus,
gee...I wonder why) because putting it at the bottom makes it harder for
people to reply to individual parts of the message separately... they'd
have to scroll all the way to the top and then scroll all the way back
down to the bottom as they answer each question.

it only ever makes sense to put the cursor at the bottom if you wanted
to FORCE people into replying YOUR way (which not everyone agrees with)
and if the only type of reply anyone EVER wanted to do was a summary
reply to the whole message (which is clearly not the case).

so even if I were to agree your way was better (which I don't), I'd
still not change the code to put the cursor at the bottom.

end-of-thread period.

Jeff