Re: [Evolution] Problem with reply and other stuff (OT)

tir, 2003-02-11 kl. 23:17 skrev David Woodhouse:

What's unfair? Calling my own brain limited or filing HTML in the spam
bin?

The former is indisputably true -- I _did_ find Steven's mail hard to
read because it appeared differently.

The latter is indeed unfair but is my own choice and in fact seems to
have a relatively low rate of false positives (defined as an HTML mail I
actually wanted to read which wasn't exempted on grounds of being in a
mailing list to which I'm subscribed, etc.). I file crap matching
'Subject: Re: ' but having no References: or In-Reply-To: headers to the
spam bin too.

Hmmm .. perhaps that's why the firm I worked for went bankrupt, apart
from anything else. That and the multiple MS Exchange servers, that
sometimes didn't work for a week at a time.

Best,

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw

"Can anyone define 'modern enclitic
mediocrity' in terms of the Euro for me?"
- Billy the (Norwegian-Dutch) Cat, Feb '03

e-post:         tonni billy demon nl
www:            http://www.billy.demon.nl