Re: [Evolution] Compiling Evolution from CVS

On Wed, 2003-02-12 at 01:10, Jeremy Tan wrote:
Hi,

I've been trying to compile evolution from CVS and it always fail
with this error in the "shell" directory:

make[3]: ORBIT_IDL@: Command not found

I've tried googling but I can't find any helpful infomation about this
error. I currently have GNOME 2.2 installed (compiled using garnome).

What do i need installed to be able to compile Evolution CVS correctly ?

Hm, does the configure script pick up the ORBit stuff properly?  Looks
like the ORBit check is failing or not even running.

(If you used gargnome I assume all the development stuff is installed?)

-- Ettore