Re: [Evolution] IMAP speed

On Thu, 2002-11-21 at 05:09, Michael J. Carter wrote:
I just noticed that 1.2 had installed two 'default' vfolders. I don't
remember their names but I believe they referred local mailboxes. I
found that when I deleted these, my IMAP performance improved (mostly
switching between large folders.

I've just done the same and there is a subjective boost, I'll try and
find time to confirm this later with hard numbers.

--
The Flying Hamster <hamster korenwolf net>      http://www.korenwolf.net/
Of chess it has been said that life is not long enough for it, but that