Subject: Re: [Evolution] IMAP speed
From: Stuart Luppescu <s-luppescu uchicago edu>
Date: 16 Nov 2002 16:34:16 -0600

On =1B$B6b=1B(B, 2002-11-15 at 10:56, Mark Lowes wrote:
Is anyone else finding that IMAP speeds / stalling has become worse
in
1.2.0?  (both evo and IMAP on debian unstable)

I've noticed this, too. It's really horrendous. When I mark a group of
messages and then delete them (for example) the wait can be very long.
And while it's deleting the messages, the icons on the icon bar
flicker between colored and greyed out several times. Weird and
annoying.