[Evolution] Re: [Users] forgetting password of POP3 accounts

On Thu, 2002-11-21 at 08:37, Jerry Cain wrote:

Btw, I don't know the version of Evolution I'm running (I'm not at that
computer at the moment) except that it's the one that comes with the
distribution of RH7.3. Also, I am using KDE (the release that comes with
RH7.3)

You would be running 1.0.8. I filed a bug report about a similar problem
and that was fixed, so try 1.2 and see if it still happens :-)

--

Regards,
Mathy Vanvoorden