Re: [Evolution] IMAP speed

On Wed, 2002-11-20 at 20:10, ted targosz wrote:

When I got rid of those pesky vFolders on IMAP... It made a HUGE
difference.  Selecting folders and messages is now many times faster.

I just noticed that 1.2 had installed two 'default' vfolders. I don't
remember their names but I believe they referred local mailboxes. I
found that when I deleted these, my IMAP performance improved (mostly
switching between large folders.

Does this make sense?

mjc

--
Michael J. Carter              | today, n.: A nice place to visit, but you
IT Team Leader                 | can't stay here for long.