Re: [Evolution] IMAP speed

I'm also a UW-IMAP user and was following this thread closely as i was
also rather disappointed with evo 1.2 speed...

When u mentioned vFolders, i suddenly remembered that about the time I
upgraded to 1.2 I also "experimented" with setting some vfolders to
point to IMAP sources (for fun, i didn't really need vFolders on IMAP,
as i've got good server side filtering going)....

When I got rid of those pesky vFolders on IMAP... It made a HUGE
difference.  Selecting folders and messages is now many times faster.

Me say...
Evolution good!   vFolder on IMAP ...my bad!

Keep up the good work fellas...  Evolution is a wonderful client.

TT