Re: [Evolution] IMAP speed

please do not submit new bug reports, thanks.

Jeff

On Tue, 2002-11-19 at 16:15, Scott Otterson wrote:
Yes, Ettore, you're right about the stop button not working -- and
there's at least one bug on it but it was closed as fixed even though it
wasn't.

Is the stop button problem also causing the PPP-disconnect-induced
hangs?  Or should I file a separate bug?  Anyway, you're right that this
isn't a problem with Linux: Mozilla on Linux handles PPP disconnects
just fine.

Scott