Re: [Evolution] db3
- From: "Sergey V. Udaltsov" <sergey oudaltsov clients ie>
- To: Ettore Perazzoli <ettore ximian com>
- Cc: Jim Meyer <purp selequa com>, Evolution Mailing List <evolution ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] db3
- Date: 21 Jan 2002 20:42:27 +0000
libgdbm hasn't been maintained, and gnulibc2 has libdb included in it
as the dbm-interface replacement.l
Cool! So you are saying there is no free embedded DBMS above db3?
Sad. Very sad.
Well, then (hopefully) my last question: could Ximian provide a
_build_time_option_ to use different version of db3 (without need to
hack the sources every time). With default value set to 3.1.17. Will it
be a big problem/task? Or Evolution just will not work this way?
] [Thread Prev