Re: [Evolution] db3
- From: "Sergey V. Udaltsov" <sergey oudaltsov clients ie>
- To: Ettore Perazzoli <ettore ximian com>
- Cc: Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj ximian com>, Brian <brianb sboss com>, Evolution Mailing List <evolution ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] db3
- Date: 19 Jan 2002 01:41:17 +0000
If you use XML, you have to load the whole thing when you want to do
searches, and save the whole thing again if you make a modification.
I know. But usually personal addressbooks are not larger than, say, 300
records. Also, with SAX interface, you'll not have to build DOM of the
Not that I insist on XML but I am just curious whether this is the only
gun in the town....
] [Thread Prev