Re: [Evolution] db3

I've got 527 without even trying. I've been carrying the Palm for two
plus years, putting addresses and info into it for friends, business
contacts, etc. all the while ... and now I sync my Palm with Evo.

And I haven't even been aggressive about entering ALL my contacts. =]
OK. Will 1000 records be the good evaluation? Really, XML can be
problematic with this volume. Though I heard about some XML-based
DBMS-es - probably they do something about it?

Again, I am not _FOR_ XML, I just point to problems with db3 3.1.7. What
about gdbm/ndbm things?

Cheers,

Sergey