Re: [Evolution] Reading threads

On Fri, 2002-02-22 at 11:49, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
Then use 'p' instead of 'n' ;-)

Jeff

On Fri, 2002-02-22 at 08:50, Kenneth Porter wrote:
On a related note, I normally sort upwards so newest messages are at the
top. when I move a message I've just read to a more-appropriate folder,
I'd like the selection to move to the next message in sort order, ie.
upwards, not downwards.

Jeffrey Stedfast
Evolution Hacker - Ximian, Inc.
fejj ximian com  - www.ximian.com

Is it possible to sort the messages with the newest messages on top and
then be able to read upwards PLUS deleting the read messages.

The only potential keyboard shortcut I have found for this is ctrl-d;
but this only works in the downward direction and I would rather have
the option to do this upwards.

--
Ralph Sanford       -       If your government does not trust you,
rsanford telusplanet net   -   should you trust your government?

DH/DSS Key   -   0x7A1BEA01