Re: [Evolution] Reading threads

On Sun, 2002-02-24 at 13:55, Ralph Sanford wrote:

Is it possible to sort the messages with the newest messages on top and
then be able to read upwards PLUS deleting the read messages.

The only potential keyboard shortcut I have found for this is ctrl-d;
but this only works in the downward direction and I would rather have
the option to do this upwards.

As an example of how VM does this (I am trying to convert right now, so
I will be full of "how VM does it" stuff) is to use d to delete, and C-d
is delete-backward.

I realize that C-d deletes forward, but is d in use anywhere as a
hotkey?

rob