Re: [Evolution-hackers] Addressbook UI thoughts
- From: Chris Toshok <toshok ximian com>
- To: Miguel de Icaza <miguel ximian com>
- Cc: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo ximian com>, Not Zed <notzed ximian com>, Tuomas Kuosmanen <tigert ximian com>, Ross Burton <ross burtonini com>, Evolution Hackers <evolution-hackers lists ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] Addressbook UI thoughts
- Date: 09 Dec 2003 11:26:05 -0800
On Tue, 2003-12-09 at 03:49, Miguel de Icaza wrote:
> > I think the evolution-monoembed module in CVS might be what you're
> > looking for.
> Fascinating! How up-to-date is regarding the current Evolution API?
> I remember Toshok worked on that a few months ago, but I wonder if it
> has been maintained.
I haven't really played around with it much since I got it working, but
I don't think much has changed in the interim wrt the component
The bonobo menu/toolbar merging stuff is kind of a hack (you have been
warned :) but it works.
I'll update today and get it working again if it's not.
] [Thread Prev