Re: [Evolution-hackers] Addressbook UI thoughts

On Mon, 2003-12-08 at 22:57, Not Zed wrote:

> > So a side-by-side view of for example mail would be rather useful: You'd
> > get a message list on the left (it could even do multiline:

> Except etable wont do this without some probably significant work.

Yea. I remember words "new" and "widget" being uttered in relation to
this :)

Sort of like a multiline list monster. I think it might be useful in
this. Sort of like ecard, but less businesscard-shaped. Ideally it
should support the style markup too.

I'll mockup something tomorrow and I'll leave the technical discussions
to those who know something about the subject. Naturally your feedback
is very valuable in this, so let me know what you think.

Tuomas

--
Tuomas Kuosmanen :: Art Director, Ximian :: <tigert ximian com>