Re: [Evolution-hackers] Addressbook UI thoughts

On Mon, 2003-12-08 at 11:28, Tuomas Kuosmanen wrote:
> So I was thinking whether it would make sense to have this with a
> vertical split pane? So that you can have just the "File As" -column
> list on the left and clicking a name will open that address in the
> preview/edit pane.

I actually really like this.  I will however point out that the Video
Conference field has popped up again, and is not supported by the
VContact object.  Should I file a bug to get this added for Evo2?

Ross
                                          jabber: ross burtonini com
                                     www: http://www.burtonini.com./