Re: Dia shapes - Belgian domestic electricity

Thanks, your numbers helped me to find
http://www.portaleso.com/usuarios/Toni/web_simbolos/unidad_simbolos_electricos_indice.html
Also  I can't find where to download it :p

So it looks like it's EU based, there might be some dialects between different countries though ...

But I do NOT recognize standards that are not freely available,
(call be a bonehead whatever, but I consider it just),
and in Belgium they must to be freely available in a non-propitiatory format.

Killian De Volder