Re: Dia shapes - Belgian domestic electricity

That looks very nice.  Thanks for contributing.

On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 2:56 AM, Sébastien Blaise <sebastien blaise uclouvain be> wrote:
Hi,

I did a shape library to use for domestic electric installation plans following the belgian norms. You may be interested to use them or add them to the repository:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3_kUBcaKGOrYW1aZ3pfaTRfOUU/edit?usp=sharing

Best regards,
Sébastien Blaise

Put this question to yourself: should I use everyone else to attain happiness, or should I help others gain happiness?
Dalai Lama

Thomas A. Edison

Warren Buffet

Michael E. Ross