Re: Dia shapes - Belgian domestic electricity

Point taken argument accept: -Do NOT resize my icons - ! :)

Now where are all those fancy features like editable text, and options for symbols that change the shape ?
(/me takes a look at the .shape files)
I'm lazy and I don't want to make copies of nearly the same symbol :)

Hmmm what size is x/y in ? mm ? like the stroke-width or ?
Cause the icon-size and line-with currently don't seem to match :/

Killian De Volder