Re: Dia shapes - Belgian domestic electricity

Got trough my influenza (mostly) and managed to catch up with my work, and create the repository.
https://github.com/qantourisc/Dia---Electrical

Feedback welcome! Preferably before I start making a lot of copies :)
Killian De Volder

On 24-02-13 19:18, Steffen Macke, diagramr.biz wrote:
Hi Kilian,

Killian De Volder <killian de volder megasoft be> hat am 24. Februar 2013 um 12:35 geschrieben:
> Hello no ... it's more like asking, what license do I need to put it under so it can be added
> here: http://dia-installer.de/shapes/index.html
> or even in included with Dia ?

In both cases, GPL v2 will allow for the fastest inclusion. And as you're continuing your work
on the shapes, placing them in a Git repository would be a big plus (if you know how to operate git).
Sites like http://github.com or http://sourceforge.net will let your create open source git repositories for free.

And of course: A big thanks for sharing your work!

You've asked a lot of technical questions about custom shapes interna. Are you aware of

?  It might answer some of your questions and provide you a guideline to create high quality shapes.

Regards,

Steffen