Re: Dia shapes - Belgian domestic electricity

Git sounds nice.

But before I create it, I should know how to name this ...
There seems to be some overlap with other countries, so it might be DIN shapes...
But it might not be ...

So not sure how to call it, or fix it later ?!?
Killian De Volder

On 24-02-13 19:18, Steffen Macke, diagramr.biz wrote:
Hi Kilian,

Killian De Volder <killian de volder megasoft be> hat am 24. Februar 2013 um 12:35 geschrieben:
> Hello no ... it's more like asking, what license do I need to put it under so it can be added
> here: http://dia-installer.de/shapes/index.html
> or even in included with Dia ?

In both cases, GPL v2 will allow for the fastest inclusion. And as you're continuing your work
on the shapes, placing them in a Git repository would be a big plus (if you know how to operate git).
Sites like http://github.com or http://sourceforge.net will let your create open source git repositories for free.

And of course: A big thanks for sharing your work!

You've asked a lot of technical questions about custom shapes interna. Are you aware of

?  It might answer some of your questions and provide you a guideline to create high quality shapes.

Regards,

Steffen