Perl plugins (was Graph::ASCII::Dia)

I remember (and I have confirmed it now) that there was a mail:
    Anyone interested in a Perl plugin?, in January 14, 2003.
    There were several positive answers. (I would have responded yes, but I
did not know what a plugin is ....; even now I dont'know exacty what they
are)

Lars said something as Perl plugins could exist just as Python plugins
already existed.

Maybe it is time for someone to propose a Perl plugin doing something it is
not done by any other  existing plugin.

--
Loli
loli unsa edu ar