Graph::ASCII::Dia

Hi, I need ASCII diagramming; I couldn't find anything so I decided to wrap
one myself :). I 'm writting a perl module to generate ASCII diagrams from
Dia.

I have a simple prototype that is nowhere near something I'd release but if
some are interrested, I'd happily share. If someone is really interrested, I
can even think about giving it up as I don't think I will really have time to
do this seriously.

I was going to do a full blown diagramming tool but It would have taken even
more time. Only very simple diagrams can be converted (ex diagonals are not
supported at all). There is also a problem with lines following the border of
characters when the ASCII representation IS the character. One solution would
be to create a stencil for ASCII graphs, if anyone feels like helping, he/she
is very welcome. Though I'd also like to support the standard Dia stencils and
not force all users to install new componants.

Here is a simple, and silly, example better seen in a monospace font.
Again, this is a pre-pre-pre release  and I show it to get help and input. The
Todo list is longer than the code.

          Text at (10, 0)
                                 ^

     .----.                   .----.
     | A  |------------------>| A  |
     '----'       |           '----'
        |         |              |
        |         -------|
        |                |    This is a text
        V                V                                      This is a text
      .---.  .-----.  .----.
      | A |  |  ?  |  | A  |
      '---'  '-----'  '----'

            .------------|-----------.