Re: Graph::ASCII::Dia

On 19/03/06, Hans Breuer <hans breuer org> wrote:
On 19.03.2006 12:00, Nadim Khemir wrote:
Hi, I need ASCII diagramming; I couldn't find anything so I decided to wrap
one myself :). I 'm writting a perl module to generate ASCII diagrams from
Dia.

If I would want an ASCII diagram export I'd implement it as a PyDia plug-in
like e.g.
http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/dia/plug-ins/python/dot.py?rev=1.2&view=log

Thats one of the things I find annoying about dia - WTF should I learn
python and rewrite cpan modules just to call a script from dia - lame
lame lame.

Stuff python, I write perl, I'm not going to faff about with somebody
elses choice of language.

Autodia is perl, and I'd write more dia related code if it wasn't a
python bigot.

A.