Re: Opera backend for Beagle

Okay, here's some output from beagled --fb --debug --backend Opera
I managed to get it only once, I can't reproduce it :/ However the
fact that some sites are not indexed persists.

Debug: Starting backend: 'Opera'
Debug: Starting Opera history backend
Debug: Opera history backend done in 0,205798s
Debug: Finished thread EHT 19329 [19310 BeagleDaemon]
Beagle.Daemon.OperaQueryable.OperaQueryable:StartWorker
Warn: Couldn't store file attributes for /home/rikz/.opera/cache4/opr00UTD
Debug: Caught ResponseMessageException: Connection refused
Debug: InnerException is SocketException -- we probably need to launch a helper
Debug: Launching helper process
Debug: IndexHelper PID is 19331
Always: Starting Index Helper process (version 0.3.0)
Always: Running on Mono 1.2.5.1
Always: Extended attributes are supported
Always: Command Line: /usr/lib/beagle/IndexHelper.exe
Debug: Found IndexHelper (19331) in 1,00s
Warn: Unable to filter
http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-590705.html.
/home/rikz/.opera/cache4/opr00UTD appears to have disappeared from
underneath us

Does this log give us any importaint info? Can I make beagled a little
bit more verbose on what it is currently indexing and so on? I've
visited lots of pages, but beagled was silent about them, even when
they were indexed successfully.

Forgot to say, I'm using Opera 9.50 Beta 2 Build 1662.