Re: Conduit Nokia N810

>  >  John, Thomas: Thoughts on how to disable dataproviders that don't make
>  >  sense on maemo? E.g. I don't think iPod makes much sense.
>
>  You can do this with the blacklist command line option.

I would prefer to just not ship stuff so the package is as small as
possible. The packaging installs conduit to debian/tmp/ before it
creates the archive, so for now i'm going to try just killing of the
ones that are in there that don't make sense. Does anyone know if the
other maemo stuff ships docs? If not, i'm going to turn those of too.

The next problem is EvolutionModule only works for Contacts out of the
box. The others should really be hidden. Thoughts? Users can install
the Calendar part of EDS, so the solution needs to consider that the
next time i start Conduit on there Calendar might be available.