Re: Conduit Nokia N810

I'm happy to do both testing (I ordered my own N810 last night so we'll have two in my household) and I'm willing to do the documentation for this as well.

I'm sure however that we also need some of the other devs to step up as well.

On Fri, May 2, 2008 at 7:00 AM, Thomas Van Machelen <thomas vanmachelen gmail com> wrote:
Hi Brent,

On Thu, 2008-05-01 at 12:25 -0400, Brent Gueth wrote:
> Where can I get a copy of conduit for the n810 - my wife bought one
> and I'm seriously considering one.   What features have made it into
> the nokia maemo port that aren't on the standard gnome version.  I'm
> trying to do the juggle to figure out if it's right for me and cloud
> computing is something that I would want to do with this.   If I can
> however just sync most of my stuff with my home desktop I'll probably
> be able to live with that for now.

I wish there was a very easy answer to this, but the truth is that
conduit has only been run on a nokia table very few times, and that
actually syncing hasn't been tested properly.  Packages don't exist and
the gui and syncing code need an awful lot of testing.  So if anyone can
lend me a hand, please speak up!

Regards,
Thomas