Re: Conduit Nokia N810

>  > If anyone is familiar with getting things into the maemo repositories,
>  > could you ping me with any info on what I need to do?
>
>  I have no personal experience but I just looked and found this guide.
>
>  http://maemo.org/community/application-catalog/developer-manual.html
>
>  It looks fairly straight forward.
>
>  digger

Hi digger

Thanks for the link. If i'm reading it properly, it seems to be for
publishing an application on the maemo website? I've bookmarked that
for when things are a bit more stable - we aren't really ready for an
influx of users until we've shaken it a bit more thoroughly.

Right now I want to be able to upload these packages to the maemo apt
repository, rather than having to set up yet *another* third party
repository.