Conduit Nokia N810

Where can I get a copy of conduit for the n810 - my wife bought one and I'm seriously considering one.   What features have made it into the nokia maemo port that aren't on the standard gnome version.  I'm trying to do the juggle to figure out if it's right for me and cloud computing is something that I would want to do with this.   If I can however just sync most of my stuff with my home desktop I'll probably be able to live with that for now.

We always talk about the port but not this one.    So who can give me a heads up?