Re: Conduit Nokia N810

>  >  Right now I want to be able to upload these packages to the maemo apt
>  >  repository, rather than having to set up yet *another* third party
>  >  repository.
>
>  True, although the benefit of a 3rd party repository in this case is
>  iit will keep our bug reporting base small :-)
>
>  John

And lo, a new apt repository is born.

http://unrouted.co.uk/2008/05/05/trying-conduit-on-n810-n800/

*NOTE* this is *NOT* ready for general use. If you are wanting this
for serious use right now then you will be leaving with a sad face.
Right now there seems to be an icon related problem hitting a lot of
dataproviders. Patches welcome, otherwise i'll try and find time to
have a look tomorrow evening.