Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee not recognizing my Android Galaxy Nexus phone

no, I don't have android automount setup at this point...

I have to manually mount it with mtpfs - bash script...
I'm probably going to do it through udev rules and run mptfs
and then just open nautilus /media/Android
and then do notify-send Android mounted - the simple way

ok, so if banshee is getting notification from ghome to fire off mtp
then it's probably too hairy for me to try to get that to work, i probably
need to upgrade the box...
too many variables, i'll just leave it at this, will have to upgrade the box
to get proper mtp support

+ I tried to sync music library to android with rhythbox, it's not working,
rhythmbox crashes... so I think point mtp is buggy on my older distro.

I don't blame any problems on banshee  or rhythmbox or gmtp,
i think it's first of all android mtp implementation and then second problem
is mtp on linux distro...

thanks to all
regards...