Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee not recognizing my Android Galaxy Nexus phone

My thinking is that it's LIBMTP that is probably buggy.
I mean, I went from libmtp8 to libmpt9, skipping over exactly 5! versions
and not a single linux music player is working with it, Rhythmbox, Banshee,
Clementine + GnomeMTP is not recognizing either.
Rhythmbox ppl flatly refused to help, sent me immediately to libmtp ppl,
said it's their problem. From the talk in the threads MTP concept and
library
is not working well on linux, all kinds of problems + documentation on it
is not too good and explicit.

So, I'm going to try adding udev rules and if that don't work I'm going
straight to libmtp developers and bug them ...

Will let you know what i find.