Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee not recognizing my Android Galaxy Nexus phone

upgrading to 12.4 not going to help...
from the info on the web the mtp support starts from mint 13 and on...
13 is the LTS version supported till 2017
even the current 16 version is only supported till july 2014

I got so much stuff on my linux and tuned it to a T, it's ok for another
year

As far as MTP support, what's the difference ?
as far as the info goes, you only need libmtp to work,
as long as device info is added to music-players.h file in libmtp it will
be recognized by the library...
mounting is of secondary consideration and it's more specific to your
distro...

rhythmbox ppl told me to make sure I had my device in music-players.h in
libmtp
so I upgraded to 1.1.2, after that they were silent and they don't even have
any forum
for support, wtf ? it's a stock music player for linux...

anyway, anything else I should try ?

btw, clean reboot did not help...