Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee not recognizing my Android Galaxy Nexus phone

On 03/04/14 22:56, hallansing wrote:
upgrading to 12.4 not going to help...
from the info on the web the mtp support starts from mint 13 and on...
13 is the LTS version supported till 2017
even the current 16 version is only supported till july 2014

Yeah, upgrade to even newer versions, but please upgrade. You might be
hitting a bug which has already been fixed. Banshee depends on many
infrastructure foundations such as gudev, not just libmtp.

As a generic rule of thumb too, I never report a problem about any
software if I haven't upgraded to the latest version first.