Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee not recognizing my Android Galaxy Nexus phone

ok, here is the debug output, after usb problem fixed ...

banshee_debug_mtpfs.txt
<http://banshee-media-player.2283330.n4.nabble.com/file/n4651640/banshee_debug_mtpfs.txt>

I don't see any errors on mtp
looks like the module loads ok
i kept it running while I was disconnecting and connecting the usb cable,
+ tried to mount it with mtpfs and unmount ( should not make any diff )
looks like no reaction from banshee on usb connect or disconnect ...
usb and mtp extensions are enabled...

the question is how does banshee monitor usb device connect/disconnect?
most likely through libusb ?
and then probably should fire off libmtp to attempt to detect and connect to
the device ?