Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee not recognizing my Android Galaxy Nexus phone

linux mint 10.10 maverick 64 bit ( basically Ubuntu 10.10 )

just installed gMTP 1.3.3, same problem: unable to open device, no devices
found
no matter if i mount with mtpfs or not ...

                     MTP        PTP
banshee         no           no
rhythmbox      no           yes recognized as Galaxy Nexus ( displays
contents, but errors on synch, obviously )
gMTP            no           no

let me know guys, i gotta get to the bottom of this...

just in case again:
banshee 2.6.2
libmtp 1.1.2 with Samsung Galaxy Nexus added to music-player.h file by lib
authors
sudo mtp-detect - works, recognizes Samsung Galaxy Nexus
mptfs 0.9-3
mtp-tools 1.0.3.4

+ here is how i mount it
sudo mtpfs -o allow_other /media/Android
+ how i unmount it
sudo fusermount -u /media/Android

like i said mtpfs works... as long as i don't screw with android
directories,
else it gives me: "transport endpoint is not connected"

le me know...