Re: [Banshee-List] Mockup for Banshee 2.0 toolbar.

That indeed reminds me of iTunes which is not meant criticism. As I'm a fan of flashy cover art: What about cutting a little bit of the progress bar from the left and stretching the cover art over the whole height of the top bar? Imho it's still long enough afterwards... :) The track data section seems fine to me as we've still enough space left for long podcast tags.

Marcel