Re: [Banshee-List] Mockup for Banshee 2.0 toolbar.

Dnia 2010-12-10, pią o godzinie 21:04 +0000, Matt Sturgeon pisze:
> Attached is an updated mockup.

Why do you want such a big progress slider? I always had the impression
that such progress bars have limited resolution and precision wasn't
their purpose. Also, whenever you'd want to seek, you'd have to locate
the place where the slider is across the whole width of your desktop.

I'm all for decreasing the toolbar size, but your ideas seem to break
some things user might be used to. That's not wrong in itself, but IMO
the playback buttons + time indicator look a bit chaotic. And you've
just used ~ 5% of screen height just for the progress bar. Kinda wastes
what you've gained removing the status bar.

I think the progress slider and time indicators belong together
somewhere. Maybe they'd fit nicely over the sources list? Maybe even
along with the playback buttons? Then again there'd be a huge gaping
space between track details and the right side buttons.

Just my 2c.
--
Michał (Saviq) Sawicz <michal sawicz net>