Re: [Banshee-List] Mockup for Banshee 2.0 toolbar.

I always got on better with the slider in fullscreen mode. Never worked
out exactly why, other than its larger, and you have more control.
ESPECIALLY if its long content - like a DVD - your watching/listening
to... Compared to the 4 minute tracks mentioned earlier, a 1 to 3 hour
DVD/Movie isn't going to seek well with, say, 3 centimetres of
control...

Anyway, check out mockup 3 [http://www.kicks.co.cc/banshee-mockup] and
also see the (really) quick GTK mockup I put to gether in Glade
(attached, and coming to the mockup page soon).