Re: [Banshee-List] Mockup for Banshee 2.0 toolbar.

Ok, I have uploaded a forth mockup to
http://www.kicks.co.cc/banshee-mockup which features an
album-art/track-details section largely inspired by iTunes, which
attempts to compromise between the small and large seek-sliders.

Thanks IBBoard for your comments.