- From: Bob Chao <bobchao gmail com>
- To: 李柏鋒 (Pofeng Lee) <pofeng gmail com>
- Cc: COSCUP 2010 Program <program coscup org>, Ernest Chiang <dwchiang gmail com>, asia-summit-list <asia-summit-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: 錄影授權書 and 講者行前通知
- Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 23:29:22 +0800
3.0 please, we (Creative Commons :P) don't encourage people use old version when there's new :)
Bob Chao (Chao Po-chiang)
2010/7/13 李柏鋒 (Pofeng Lee) <pofeng gmail com>
Yes, that would be fine. Or perhaps a checkbox on the form to indicate which license to use.
Great, so that we will provide 2 option:
CC-BY-SA and CC-BY-NC-SA.
Which version you would like to use ? 2.0 or 3.0 ?
Maybe 3.0 is better ?
And one minor issue, we use "v" to indicate "yes" in a check box. ( "x" means "no" in a check box ) And I know in most countries, people use "x" in the check box to indicate "yes".
So that I use a blank to let the speaker write down A or B license.
Please check the license agreement again.
Pofeng "informer" Lee, 李柏鋒, pofeng at gmail dot com
] [Thread Prev