Re: =?UTF-8?B?6YyE5b2x5o6I5qyK5pu4IGFuZCDorJvogIXooYzliY3pgJrnn6U=?=

李柏鋒 (Pofeng Lee):

Note that I updated both documents to improve the English.  For example,
I changed the form to say:

  I agree to release any still pictures and recordings (audio and/or
  video) of my talk and participation at COSCUP / GNOME.Asia 2010
  under the "Creative Commons - Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic"
  license.

This text is a bit better because it highlights that still pictures
(photographs) are also releasable, and uses the term "participation".
This gives us a bit more freedom.  For example, if we wanted to make
a video where we interviewed the speakers about their participation,
then we wouldn't need to sign a separate form.  The way it was
previously worded, only recordings of their talk would be covered by
the agreement.

Brian

To Brian and Pockey

I give the access to brian art cameron gmail com
<mailto:brian art cameron gmail com> now; read and write for both
documents.

( Pockey used to give the access to brian cameron oracle com
<mailto:brian cameron oracle com> )

Please feel free to fix the English, thanks !!

--
Pofeng "informer" Lee, 李柏鋒, pofeng at gmail dot com