Re: =?UTF-8?Q?=E9=8C=84=E5=BD=B1=E6=8E=88=E6=AC=8A=E6=9B=B8?= and =?UTF-8?Q?=E8=AC=9B=E8=80=85=E8=A1=8C=E5=89=8D=E9=80=9A=E7=9F=A5?=

Dear Pofeng, dear Brian,

I have modified the English version of the two documents based on
Brian's suggestions, please find below the two links, I also give Brian
access right to the two documents, would you please help to proof read
one last time in case I misunderstood any suggestion.

https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AVuXLsanO-xAZGRoN2Qzd3RfNjZkaDZkbjhmdg&pli=1
https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AVuXLsanO-xAZGRoN2Qzd3RfNjU2Z3Z6d2JkZA&pli=1

Would Pofeng help to modify the Chinese version? Thanks a lot!

Pockey