Re: =?UTF-8?B?6YyE5b2x5o6I5qyK5pu4IGFuZCDorJvogIXooYzliY3pgJrnn6U=?=

Pockey:

Since these are legal forms, it might be good to send them to James
Vasile, who works at the Software Freedom Law Center and he does
pro-bono legal work for The GNOME Foundation.  It would be good to
have him review also, if there is time.  James' email is:

   vasile softwarefreedom org