Re: =?UTF-8?B?6YyE5b2x5o6I5qyK5pu4IGFuZCDorJvogIXooYzliY3pgJrnn6U=?=

李柏鋒 (Pofeng Lee):

    The release form just means that a photographer does not need to ask
    the speaker's permission if they are agreeable to this license.  If
    a photographer wants to release photos of a person under a different
    license, then the photographer would need to sign a separate release
    form.  Our form is non-exclusive, so it doesn't prevent people from
    doing this if they want.

    So, I wouldn't think this is a problem.

OK,  I will also include "still pictures" is this form (Chinese Version).

( But In the most worse scenario, there will be 4 different kinds of
situation, for still pictures, video, CC-BY-NC-ND, CC-BY-SA. I hope it
  will not happen. :p )

Different licenses may be appropriate for different situations.

    The license only requires providing attribution and that any
    modifications must be under the same license.  What is problematic
    about those conditions?

    Do your colleagues need some photos or videos under a non-free license?
    If so, can your colleagues ask speakers to sign a separate release form
    so that any media is dual-licensed?

As I mentioned in previous email, CC-BY-SA imply that we can
sell the video for profit. I worry some speakers would not release
their video under CC-BY-SA.

It would be acceptable to allow the person to choose between CC-BY-SA
or CC-BY-NC-SA.  Either license would be fine.  As the organizers,
CC-BY-SA gives us a little more freedom, so it would be good to
encourage CC-BY-SA unless someone really wants CC-BY-NC-SA

And, IMHO, it is not really dual-licensed. I think we could provide
2 kinds of forms to let the speaker choose. One is CC-BY-ND-NC 2.0(3.0)
the other one is CC-BY-SA 2.0(3.0)

Yes, that would be fine.  Or perhaps a checkbox on the form to indicate
which license to use.

And are you going to freeze the English text or we shall wait for the
opinion from Software Freedom Law Center ?

I'm done making changes.

Brian