=?UTF-8?B?UmU6IOmMhOW9seaOiOasiuabuCBhbmQg6Kyb6ICF6KGM5YmN6YCa55+l?=

Dear Brian

That could be a good (but complicated) idea to add still pictures related issue in this form.

I would like to remind that the copyright of the photography
is owned by the photographer not the speaker.

The speaker owns the portrait right.
( not the copyright of the photography )

It would be very nice to ask the speaker's permission before
taking the pictures, but it is a little bit strange to ask the speakers to release the photos under specific license, because the speaker did not own the copyright of the pictures.

For the still pictures, the photographers should be the volunteers from COSCUP Team, and I believe they would
be very happy to release the pictures under CC-BY-SA 2.0 or 3.0.

For the video, I personally would like to know if CC- Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 (or 3.0)  is GASC's final decision ? If it does, it would a big problem for us, and I must go back to discuss with our colleagues.